Britain’s spring four-star bonanza takes place in Devon this week, with the trot-up kicking things off today (9 June), and we all want to know how to watch Bicton Horse Trials (10-13 June).
The event, which is supported by Chedington, has taken on the three classes usually hosted at Bramham – a CCI4*-L, a CCI4*-S and the under-25 CCI4*-L – and has huge entries.
How to watch Bicton Horse Trials
The action will all be live streamed on Horse & Country TV. Where there are classes running simultaneously, there will be two windows to accommodate that.
Coverage from Wednesday to Friday inclusive will be free, while the Saturday and Sunday coverage is for H&C+ members only – you can join H&C+ from £5.99 a month.
Streaming of the CCI4*-L trot-up on Sunday morning is to be confirmed. The first trot-up on Wednesday at 3pm is included in the free streaming.
How to follow Bicton Horse Trials with Horse & Hound
- Find extensive coverage of the event from Wednesday’s trot-ups through to Sunday at horseandhound.co.uk/eventing-hub
- Our magazine report and a column from competitor Andrew Nicholson will be published in 17 June issue.
- Hear from under-25 competitor Yasmin Ingham on The Horse & Hound Podcast in 10 June episode. We will also review Bicton on 17 June episode of the podcast. Visit horseandhound.co.uk/podcast or search “Horse & Hound Podcast” in your favourite podcast app.
Article continues below…
You might also be interested in:
The rider would have been a strong contender for both a team and individual medal at this summer’s Olympic Games
Find out who are the favourites in all three four-star classes at Bicton
Bicton Horse Trials timetable
- CCI4*-L and under-25 CCI4*-L: these class have their first trot-up on Wednesday, 9 June afternoon and dressage is chiefly on Thursday, 10 and Friday, 11 June. The cross-country is on Saturday, 12 June and the final trot-up and showjumping on Sunday, 13 June.
- CCI4*-S: the dressage for this class is on Thursday, 10 and Friday, 11 June. The showjumping is on Saturday, 12 June and the cross-country is on Sunday, 13 June.
Horse & Hound magazine, out every Thursday, is packed with all the latest news and reports, as well as interviews, specials, nostalgia, vet and training advice. Find out more about getting the magazine delivered to your door every week.